Resourcer / Resourcer Consultant
Resourcer / Resourcing Consultant
Port Solent – PO6 4TJ
(OTE circa £25,000) – First Year
Advance TRS is an award-winning technical recruitment agency and one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK.
Specialising in the Built Environment and Infrastructure Markets, our company grew by 40% last year and plan to do the same again next year. Our ambitious growth plans include organic growth, opening and developing new offices and strategic acquisitions.
As a result of good growth this year we have vacancies for two Resourcers / Resourcing Consultants to join our newly established and expanding South Coast Office in Portsmouth, Port Solent.
If you are looking for a meaningful career and an opportunity to take the next step in a career that is financially rewarding, then this is a great chance to join an experienced team where you can achieve that.
Experience in an administration, customer focused environment, dealing with people over the phone or sales is preferred, prior recruitment company experience would of course be advantageous though not essential as full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
– Managing candidate relationships to the highest standard
– Sourcing of candidate from a range of candidate application portals
– Matching & briefing candidates against selection criteria of the employment opportunity
– Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
– Deal with general queries relating to contracts, logistics etc
– Excellent Inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
– Persuasive, persistent and patient
– Hardworking and tenacious
– Able to cope under pressure
– Flexible and adaptable
– Good organisational and administrative skills
– Excellent judge of character
– Good computer literacy, proficient in MS Office packages
– Degree Qualified ideal, however, not essential.
Our market leading rewards package includes:
– Uncapped commission structure
– Annual / quarterly bonus
– Incentives including trips abroad
– Days out, Golf, Company events, such as Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties and regular team lunches and nights out.
– Executive lunches,
– 9am start, early Friday finish,
– Long service awards
– Private medical insurance
– Life assurance
– First class training and development and coaching
– Clear and defined career-path options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search