Our client are a global company that specialise in the built environment and civil engineering. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Manager based in Birmingham.
This role is working on the HS2 Curzon Street project based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will implement process to identify, control and report risk, they will report to the Risk Lead of the project.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement and apply the risk management process at project section level
- Provide support to the senior management in the administration of the risk management process
- Provide advice and guidance to senior managers and project managers in the application of the process and classification of programme and project level risks
- Facilitate risk management workshops when required
- Contribute to the monthly project report
- Must have experience £100m plus projects
- Experience in railway sector
- MAPM or formal PM planning qualification
- Strong knowledge of risk management tools and techniques
- Ability to use schedule risk modelling software, such as Pertmaster
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Lily Kaye at Advance TRS
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search