Senior Design Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Our client are a multi-discipline engineering and construction company with over 100 years’ experience, you will have the opportunity to join a family owned and operated business with an innovative and ambitious focus on sustainability.
Our client are looking for a passionate and forward-thinking individual to join their ever-expanding team based in the UK.
Company benefits include a company car or car allowance, company pension scheme and additional holiday allowance scheme.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Manager based in Leeds. The successful candidate will manage and monitor the design process and programme for all allocated projects.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Designers and Delivery team to ensure that design deliverables and timescales are met.
- Management of the design change process, ensuring the CEM, CRE and Delivery teams are included in key decisions.
- Carry out Temporary Works duties for allocated projects.
- Attend sites when High Risk activities are taking place.
- Ensure the Health and Safety file is compiled and updated on a regular basis throughout the entire project.
- Attend meetings with the operations team, clients and designers as required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, HND or HNC.
- 5 years’ experience working in the Rail or Construction industry.
- A valid PTS (Personal Track Safety) Certificate.
- Detailed knowledge of Temporary Works procedure.
- Professional membership to a relevant body or working towards this.
- Detailed knowledge of Network Rail Design Approval process.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Lily Kaye at Advance TRS.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search