Senior Landscape Architect
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven Senior Landscape Architect to join a top team of Architects, Engineers, and Consultants. Due to a period of strong performance and steady growth, our client, a top global consultancy, is looking bring a Senior Landscape Architect into the team. The successful candidate would be working on a wide variety of inspiring and challenging projects across the UK and internationally.
Offering a flexible working arrangement, you would have to opportunity to divide your time between working remotely and from one of our client’s office locations across the UK, including Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Warrington, and London. The successful Senior Landscape Architect would be working on a mix of projects across the infrastructure, water, urban regeneration, and environmental sectors, utilising their design and planning skills.
The successful candidate would have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Taking an active lead in the management of projects
- Assisting in the production of drawings and reports
- Liaising with client contacts and key project stakeholders
- Producing creative design proposals
- Preparing and delivering high quality LVIA reports
To be considered for the position our client would be interested to hear from candidates with the below skills and experience:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture, or equivalent
- You would be a Chartered Landscape Architect, or on the Pathway to Chartership with several years’ experience in the industry
- Experience working across a variety of project sectors
- Full clean driving licence
- Competent and concise report writing skills, including experience producing or contributing to LVIA reports
- An eye for fantastic design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As the selected Senior Landscape Architect, you would be working in a friendly and supportive environment alongside a team of dynamic and passionate individuals. In addition to a clearly-defined career path, our client offers a highly competitive salary, dependant on experience, and market-leading array of benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search