Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
An industry leading Building Services Energy Engineering Consultancy that has been established for 30 years. A multi-award-winning business and regarded as one of the most sought-after consultancies in the market, now require a Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer to join them.
As the Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer you will join a highly specialised team, leading in building performance and green sustainable engineering. You will become a key part of the team and be responsible for managing the whole project consultancy process day to day.
You will be the Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer that provides technical support to the team, support the leadership team by managing projects to achieve Client satisfaction and profitability targets.
Your responsibilities will include the:
- Advise other Construction Team Professionals on their own activities related to Building Services.
- Understand and be able to deliver net zero carbon and energy designs.
- Design and detail straightforward engineering systems.
- Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports.
- Prepare detailed design drawings in sketch form suitable for presenting concepts to Clients and other Design Professionals.
- Prepare complete packages of tender information.
- Monitor and report on the quality and progress of work on site.
- Prepare budget costs and produce designs to meet agreed budget.
- Manage and value variations to the contract.
- Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
Being the Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer, you will be client facing and able to ensure Client satisfaction at the end of every project. Contribute to the development of the company so as to enhance its reputation and identify new work opportunities with Client and other professionals.
For this role of Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer you will need experience working within the built environment sector within a Building Services Engineering Consultancy, bring your expertise and passion for creating green & sustainable solutions. It will be a great advantage for to have:
- Specific building systems design experience, inclusive of Net Zero low carbon projects
- Professional Engineer (CEng, PEng, PE or equivalent)
- Good communication and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Active Listener
- Project management experience
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years, the right Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary and a great package.
For more information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search