Senior Site Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Senior Site Manager required to autonomously head up all on site operations on a £3M valued cut / carve refurbishment to an existing educational complex in the Reading area.
You will join an award winning, family owned and run main contracting organisation, a business with a trading history exceeding 100 years, turning over in excess of £150M. With projects ranging upwards to £20M the business are renowned for delivering innovative and highly regarded projects in the education, leisure, health, commercial and ecclesiastical sectors. Operating from a regional office set up they work with varied clients all across the central southern region.
Operating out of their SE regional team and reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager you will autonomously lead the management team, in a client facing role. Tasked with delivering the refurb and conversion of existing commercial office space to form additional teaching facilities to a special educational needs school in Reading, Berks.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrable and recent track history of project delivery within a main contract organisation
- Recent experience in projects within the education sector
- Operating in a client facing role within live environments
- Current and valid certification in:
- 1st Aid
- Reside within a commutable distance to Reading
- The desire to build a career with a permanent role within this organisation
What you can expect in return:
- A stable career within a long standing, family owned and run business
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing training and support
- Work security
- Local projects in the Surrey, Hants & Berks region
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search