Senior Sustainability Consultant
A leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 60 years’ experience delivering a wide spectrum of projects utilising leading edge technology and detailed technical expertise. They promote an excellent working environment and a meritorious atmosphere, demonstrated through their exceptionally low staff turnover. They now require a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join them to help grow / expand the Sustainability team and deliver current workload.
As the Senior Sustainability Consultant you will join a team that is enjoyed a very busy and successful period, with an even busier period going forward. Which will include healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes. This role will require you to:
- Assist manage the growth and expansion of the team
- Introduce new services to the clients
- Add to and improve on business revenue streams
This position of Senior Sustainability Consultant is a strategic hire that will require you to work as part of a team and extremely specialised group. You need to apply your technical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor projects and as a leading innovator the field.
The Senior Sustainability Consultant will be involved the management of business activities, assisting in proposal writing and meeting Clients. You will be managing projects, plus play a key role in developing the companies offering and the delivery of green energy usage, energy simulation and the building performance arena.
Being the Senior Sustainability Consultant you will be will be client facing and will need to be able to undertake Business Development responsibilities, support the day-to-day operations of the team. You will also be assisting and managing the development of holistic Sustainability Strategies, where necessary.
For this role of Senior Sustainability Consultant you will need experience working within the built environment sector within a sustainability or engineering consultancy, bring your expertise and passion for creating green & sustainable solutions.
It will be a great advantage for to have:
- Knowledge of BREEAM and / or other environmental assessment methodologies, from pre-assessment to post-construction stage assessments.
- Passivhaus – qualified PH Designer or Consultant, or a good working knowledge of the methodology
- Experience with energy modelling and LCA tools desirable but not essential
- Appreciation of broader sustainability issues, such as; sustainability governance and reporting, sustainability strategies, climate change adaptation, behaviour change, etc.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years, the right Principal / Associate Sustainability Consultant will be offered a very competitive salary and a great package.
For more information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search