Signalling Construction Manager
Due to our client winning high amounts of work for CP6 we are looking for a signalling construction manager. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a tier 1 global contractor with a high work load available. As a Construction Manager you will be responsible for the management of site construction activities from tender to commissioning supported by Installation Managers across multiple signalling projects.
We are looking for an individual who is driven and has experience in managing and leading a team of people. For this role we are looking for someone who is signalling biased. As part of the role you will be expected to manage your people, time and material to ensure that all is in order to complete the project at hand. You will be working closely to the installation manager and reporting to the project manager providing reports of daily activates. You will be an integral part of the team and must have the man management skills to succeed.
- Tender planned signalling installation works as part of the overall project tendering process
- Scope and review subcontract installation packages of works
- Plan project activities to suit access and project deliverables
- Deliver the project programme to time, quality and resource plan
- Delivery of the project to forecasted costs, regular reporting and detailed cost control measures
- Safety Leadership – to lead by example in project site safety
- Effectively communicate task requirements to staff
- Monitor and control worked hours and un-worked hours
- Support Operations Managers in reviewing and production of new procedures
- Maintain IRSE logbook
- To comply with and undertake all relevant Environment, Health & Safety measures and activities
To be considered for the role you must have an IRSE Installation manager’s licence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search