Signalling Design Manager
We are looking for a Signalling Design Manager to join my client on support and leading the current design team on various high level projects. As the Signalling Design Manager you will take the lead in shaping the future of my clients signalling capability in the Rail Industry. You will be responsible to structure their signalling division, developing strategic relationships and look to support to bring in further works and provide the supply chain support to consistently deliver our ever-increasing work bank of projects.
- Management of the signalling resources
- Monitor the progress of the signalling work bank
- Lead ensure the continuing professional development of the signalling team
- Experience of being a Signalling Design Manager and hold the relevant design licences
- Significant experience in managing signalling design teams and preferably experienced in signalling scheme design and detailed design experience at the above levels
- Experience of defining, building, and developing teams within a railway project organisation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search