Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
A exciting opportunity has become available for a Signalling Designer, based in York. The Signalling Designer will join a well-established signalling company, that are looking to grow their Signalling Design Team to provide support on various projects across the country.
The successful candidate will work with the Signalling Principles Designer to complete projects in a time efficient manner in line with company standards.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Producing safety related Signalling design deliverables at system level in accordance with appropriate railway standards
- Co-operating with any statutory requirement placed on the company
- Development of design solutions to meet signalling requirements
- Producing signalling design deliverables at system level
- IRSE Signalling design licence (would be open to assistant design level)
- Application of CDM (Construction, Design and Management Regulations)
- Application of the RSSB (Rail Safety and Standards Board)
- Verification of risk assessment
- Appreciation of scheme plans and control tables
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Riley at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search