Signalling Project Engineer
Due to our client winning high amounts of work for CP6 we are looking for a signalling project engineer. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join their signalling office, work with some of the latest signalling equipment on the market and be part of a growing team with a great working ethos. Working for one of the biggest contractors in the rail sector globally, you will be responsible for delivering the projects on time.
Working alongside some of the best signalling engineers in the industry, you will be an integral part of the team, where you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge but also showcasing your talent to others. Our client has won multiple framework projects throughout CP6 so you can be sure that you will always be put to a challenge.
We are looking for a signalling project engineer who is looking to further their career, with progression key for our client we are looking for a career-driven individual who is ready for the next step.
As a signalling project engineer you are responsible for the following:
- Supporting the principal engineer in the projects provided
- Taking responsibility for safety, not only your own but team members
- Undertaking design reviews with both the design team and also the principal project engineer
- Support SSI business development
- Making sure the engineering delivery meets the client’s standards set
- Signalling engineering experience
- Working to meet deadlines set
- Good communication skills
- IRSE Project engineer licence
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search