Site Agent / Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Site Agent / Manager – Water/Wastewater
Falmer (Site based) – Covering multiple sites across the Southern Water Framework
Permanent – £45,000-£50,000 + Package
My client is looking to strengthen their operations team with a Site Manager on a permanent basis. Based on sites throughout the region you will lead and direct the site team to coordinate the safe management of all operational activities on all projects ensuring HSQE, programme and budget requirements are met.
You will report directly to the Programme Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all works are undertaken with due regard to the needs of the local population within the immediate vicinity of the works and the travelling public as a whole.
- Manage, supervise and mentor the site team as appropriate.
- Adopt, maintain and promote cost conscious management through efficient use of all resources.
- Ensure realistic scheme programmes are prepared, reviewed and updated.
- Ensure method statements and risk assessments are prepared, reviewed, briefed and updated.
- Ensure all “as constructed” records are provided to the CDMC for inclusion within the Health and Safety File in a timely manner following scheme completion.
- Recognised Civil Engineering/MEICA/Site Management Qualifications.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management (IOSH or Construction Managers Safety Certificate)
- CSCS Site Manager
- First Aid at Work
- Experience in the Water or Wastewater Treatment Industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search