Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a highly reputable Principal Contractor on a major infrastructure project in Central London. The project is ideally looking for someone with expertise in reinforced concrete, structures, civils, drainage, and earthworks.
- Formulate Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, Permits and Consents
- Site coordination and planning to ensure works are carried out safely, efficiently and on schedule
- Setting out, quality inspections and assurance of project works
- Ensuring Permits, Temporary Works and other safety systems are implemented
- Liaison with Site Manager to ensure safe methods of work.
- Ensure all temporary works needs are identified in advance and completed in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Responsible for quality checks carried out in accordance with ITP’s and recorded appropriately.
- Provide assistance, support and information to other teams and third parties such as Community Relations, Highways, and Logistics
- Ensuring health and safety is the highest priority whilst delivering works
- Be familiar with, and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
- Guarantee that Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures are constructively communicated to the project workforce and carried through.
- Update the monthly programme, Manage the supply chain to ensure that they deliver in accordance with the Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
- Understand the scope of project works and identify change
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or HND
- Knowledge of construction and civil engineering
- Understanding of working and implementing construction form of contracts
- (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Document Control Systems, Auto CAD
Please contact Joe Moss if you would like to hear more information about this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search