Site Engineer – Civils and De vegetation
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Job Title: Site Engineer – Civils
Rate : dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHCCM
I am looking for a Site Engineer with a good civils or de vegetation background, to deliver engineering technical excellence for a large rail project based in the north.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a civil aspect. This role would suit a site engineer or manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the civil and plant engineering element of the works goes according with works plans.
- Organise resources of people and materials to ensure delivery of works.
- Work in a team for round the clock coverage of job sites.
- Deliver engineering design and plans as required
- Attend engineering reviews as required for allocated contracts.
- Work covering shifts days
- Civils and plant engineering background
- Will need to have current or past site engineer experience
- Ideally having worked on earthworks
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search