Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer based in Hatfield. The Test Engineer will give support to other departments such as Design Authorities, Production and Service Planners etc.
The successful candidate will assist with the scheduled production workload along with a service function to specific turnaround times to return the repairs to the customer.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Test and repair electronic signalling equipment in line with procedure
- Repair of PCB’s (Printed Circuit Boards) to component level
- Achieve workload schedules for product and service repair
- Re-Working/Repair to recognised quality standards in accordance with ICP10
- Qualified to ONC/HNC/City & Guilds equivalent in electronic engineering
- Experience working in a test/repair role in a manufacturing industry
- Experience of working on electronic Safety Vital Equipment
- Experience of testing railway signalling equipment
- Experience of ATE (Automatic test equipment)
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Emily Peek at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search