V&V Engineer (London, Birmingham, Derby or York)
An opportunity to join an engineering team as a V&V Engineer for the largest signalling companies in the UK and continuously growing. As the V&V Engineer you will be responsible for the set up and definition of the project V&V management structure during the tender phase, update upon contract award and maintain the requirement management throughout the project life cycle.
* The V&V Management Engineer reports to the V&V Management Lead Engineer within the signalling engineering structure, the role will require work to be executed across the company’s project portfolio.
* The V&V management engineer is responsible to for the set up and definition of the project V&V management structure during the tender phase, update upon contract award and maintain the requirement management throughout the project life cycle.
* To meet the key deliverable of the role the V&V Management Engineer shall be responsible for the following tasks:
* Produce the project V&V plan;
* Liaise with client at various levels and the system design authority to confirm system requirements;
* Work with the Change Control and Configuration lead to ensure all changes are valid and traceable;
* Verify that requirement’s and changes are clearly recorded with any supporting information documented/traceable;
* Support discipline CRE’s to ensure V&V information is being recorded correctly, adequately defined, categorised;
* Degree or equivalent Engineering Qualification
* Previous experience of working within a system engineering process environment is essential.
* Experience of applying RSSB, Network Rail standards or equivalent rail infrastructure organisations
APPLY NOW or contact Sam Blair at Advance TRS for more details
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search