Wastewater Asset Surveyor
Wastewater Asset Surveyor
Responsible for support of asset delivery in relation to all aspects of wastewater design and construction. To undertake wastewater scheme design review and all aspects of construction inspection and approval.
To deliver on all targets and operational requirements relating to the survey of wastewater assets.
- Deliver on all wastewater network design and review activities, specifically site inspections.
- Undertake all aspects of design review and on-site inspection in relation to wastewater asset delivery.
- Provide technical support on projects with strategic points of connection and discharge. Coordinate installations with incumbent, contractor and developer
- Ensure strategic connections are delivered to programme.
- Ensure agreed program of works for asset inspections are delivered.
- Support the Asset Surveyor Team Leader in building the asset survey team.
- Assist in the delivery of the remedial works programme across the expanding wastewater network.
- Support team members to achieve mid- and long-term business objectives.
- Have demonstratable knowledge of all aspects of water and wastewater networks and operation.
- To be able to undertake regular on-site inspections of wastewater asset delivery.
- To have appropriate knowledge and experience to ensure the connection of water and wastewater networks on strategic projects to programme.
- Provide accurate quality work within department and company.
- Maintain a helpful and customer focussed work environment.
- Assist the department in the development of greater efficiency within the company.
- Ensure that all relevant information is recorded accurately and submitted on time.
- Continuous improvement of the design and approval process.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Head of Asset Delivery.
Qualifications / Experience
They will have relevant skills and experience including the following:
- Be operationally authorised with a good understanding of UK distribution and wastewater networks.
- Have had significant experience in similar work.
- Experience should include design, installation, commissioning and operation of water and wastewater distribution networks.
- Have a working knowledge of current Legislation, Technical Standards & Specifications, Codes of Practice and Recommendations relating to Water and Wastewater networks.
- Demonstrate Health and Safety competence.
- A good standard of written and verbal communication.
- Competent in the use of all standard Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and other similar applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search