Wastewater Civil Engineer
Technical recruiters for the built environment
My client is looking to strengthen their Civil Engineering team and so they are looking to bring onboard Wastewater biased Civil Engineers. This role will be on either a permanent or contract basis with flexibility in salary and rate, depending on level of experience within the sector and expectations. The individual(s) will be required to idelly attend the Peterborough office once a week. However remote working may be considered for experienced candidates from further afield.
- Need to be fairly senior so that you are self-sufficient, but would consider from about 3 years experience.
- Wastewater infrastructure focused, experience should include PS Design, Rising Mains, CSO and Gravity Mains.
- Full time secondment type role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search