Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Are you a Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a role with a company who is going to support your continued growth and development?
My client, a principle contractor, are looking for a motivated and driven AQS to join their rail team, working on rail projects including track work,power, electrification, civil’s and station structures.
The right candidate will:
- Degree educated in a related field or have relevant work experience
- NEC knowledge is a necessity
- Attractive Salary £3000,00 – £35,000 + Package (Car and Pension)
- A Graduate structured APC programme with regular site visits and mentoring
- Continued support and professional development for your individual career
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search