Contractors Engineering Manager – Rail
Job title: CEM – Rail
Salary: Dependant on experience
You will be expected work within the rail aspects of design and associated works with the other disciplines and to deliver design work safely to the level of quality expected. This role will be to manage works with a focus on civils design at grip 4 for a large multinational engineering business.
Suitable role for a contractors engineering manager with rail civils
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking the role of an engineer on design works for a contractor
- Act as CEM managing a team of CREs
- Carrying out engineering responsibilities in project from start to finish
- Controlling all onsite technical activities and quality control.
- Education to HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent suitable experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of permanent way and related engineering principles, including interfaces between disciplines.
- Held CEM status previously
- Good knowledge and understanding of track standards, processes and procedures.
For full details and to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply or contact Josh Hill at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search