Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
A Foreman is required on a permanent basis to assist this highly regarded contractor in the delivery of the civils and groundwork packages on a new build data centre in West London.
We require a Foreman who can join the site based management team in to manage all civils and groundworks packages including the concrete frame from inception to completion. To this end you must be able to demonstrate recent, relevant project experience in delivering similar civils and groundworks schemes
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experienced with all aspects of ground works, drainage, ducting, cut & fill etc
- Strong knowledge of concrete works, foundations especially
- Experienced with all elements of groundwork packages
- Managing all labour and planning works in advance
- Eye for detail
- Experience within a similar role in the groundworks sector.
- Excellent communicator.
- Able to use initiative.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Valid SSSTS card.
- Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on groundworks or heavy civils packages, inc. drainage, hard and soft landscaping, paving, curbing, concrete works.
In return for your skills, experience and abilities you will be joining a growing business, which its philosophy is to have an open policy with clients to achieve the most cost-effective solution for any given project. This produces a close working relationship to develop efficient designs with early contractor involvement, resulting in a high number of satisfied clients and repeat work.
To discuss in more detail please call Tom Gibson on 07983 460 566 at Advance TRS or apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search