Advance TRS are working with an environmental consultancy in South Wales who are looking for a Geoenvironmental Consultant to join their team.
This role would be suitable for candidates who have between 2-6 years’ professional experience within a consultancy environment.
Our client is managing residential, commercial and industrial brownfield sites across the UK therefore some travel will be required. The role is likely to be 80% office/home based therefore our client is looking for someone who is able to attend their office location near Pontypridd when required.
Key criteria for this role includes:
- Degree educated, ideally environmental / earth sciences degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in geo-environmental consulting.
- Experience of contaminated land assessment: site investigation, soil and groundwater sampling, Phase 1 desk studies, Phase 2 Intrusive assessment, quantitative risk assessment, waste classification.
- A good understanding of the application of the CL:AIRE DoWCoP and other material re-use mechanisms (exemptions and permits).
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent report writing essential.
- Confident client facing.
- Must be a self-starter, ability to set up projects and run them independently.
- Full UK driving license.
If you are interested in disucssing this role in further detail then please contact Alex Shaw at Advance TRS on 07931815066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search