PMO Planning Manager
Technical recruiters for the built environment
PMO Planning Manager
£34,500 – £37,998
My client is looking to bring in a PMO Planning Assurance Manager to join their team in Mansfield with flexible working.
About the role:
Working within the PMO and reporting to the Principal PMO Manager, the PMO Planning Manager will have a broad range of touch points with members across the PMO and Environment Department particularly.
At the highest level, the PMO Planning Manager will be interfacing with Environment Leads to support Programme and Project Delivery through Planning, Assurance and Programme level reporting.
The role will be critical in maintaining and establishing robust governance and assurance processes for all projects and programmes delivered by the Environment department.
Taking ownership for creating and managing project related reports across the directorate as well as developing and executing plans to build the required skills and capabilities within the department.
Championing continuous improvement, supporting this through co-ordination of process improvement activities with an aim to deliver the PMO Roadmap.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and organised individual with a high level of commitment and drive
- You will be a good communicator – verbal, written and reporting
- You should have the ability to influence and stay resilient
- You are highly organised and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel with both the tact and ability to converse and when required challenge senior stakeholders.
- You have some experience of working and delivering in a Programme and/or Portfolio role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search