Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager based in London. The Project Manager will report directly to the Lead Project Manager and Project Director.
The successful candidate will deliver projects of varying size and complexities, ensuring all are met to group standards.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage resources in line with the project plan
- Hold regular meetings with suppliers and the Project Team to manage progress and performance
- Undertake various site audits across the company when required
- Ensure that a comprehensive daily diary of site activities and events is kept for every project
- Ensure the Project Risk Assessment process and regularly and accurately maintained
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Design & Testing
- Strong computer skills, including Primavera and Sure Track
- Knowledge of quantified risk assessments
- Extensive experience of planning process
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Membership of a related professional body
- Staff management skills
- Experience of delivery of projects to high standards, safely and on time and budget
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Emily Peek at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search