Project Manager – West Sussex
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a contractor, developer and investor working with customers to help develop, and create communities where people enjoy living.
You will join the site based management team on an existing new build apartment complex in West Sussex. The scheme is at a stage where the shell and core (RC frame) are complete and they are now moving toward the envelope and onto internals. As PM you will adopt the project and head up the management team to deliver according to programme.
So why join this company? They provide and nurture a people-focused inclusive culture where our teams are valued. This promotes innovation and encourages our continuous improvement in the sectors they work in. Their work with local authorities, housing associations and private partners brings wider benefits to a community including local employment, training and community initiatives to ensure they deliver a sustainable legacy.
So what are we looking for in you?
- A solid track history of employment with a contractor or developer as lead on projects exceeding £10M
- Senior Site or Project Management title
- Demonstrable experience in leading the full life cycle of new build residential schemes
- A passion for creating a safe working environment
- CSCS / SMSTS / 1st Aid Accreditation – held and in date
- You reside within a sensible commute to the West London area
- Drive and commitment to achieving results within the time and budget constraints
What’s in it for you?
- Autonomous lead on a project with full support as required by the framework team
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join an exciting, fresh and new employer with impressive growth plan strategy
If you are interested to learn more about this fantastic opportunity and wish to register your interest please don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search