Quality Engineer – Rail
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
My client is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer, within the Rail industry to work on a large scale rail project in the north of England
Responsibilities in the role will include but not be limited to:
- Help with project quality activities
- Gather data to help identify business needs
- Implements category strategy and awards frameworks
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience with quality engineering
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally understanding of NEC contracts and a track record of negotiation
- For more information please apply or contact Josh Hill at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search