Revit CAD Technician
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Revit CAD Technician
Bristol – Hybrid working
My client is currently looking for a talented and motivated Revit CAD Technician to join their team based out in Bristol with hybrid working from home/office.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing Revit models across design of water and waste water assets.
- Working within a team environment
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the CAD work produced;
- Recognising the importance of delivery timescales;
- Taking personal accountability for Health & Safety legislation;
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Production of Revit models and drawings
- Ensure compliance with relevant local and national standards
- Design of water and waste water assets (slabs, tanks, structures).
- Provide input to the pre-construction Health and Safety Plan, including risk assessments, so that it can be prepared and updated at appropriate intervals.
- Provide input to the Designers Health and Safety File and Quality Assurance File and ensure it is reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Ensure that the technical content of all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Work directly with the supply chain to gather relevant information relating to the technical specification of the project.
- Work closely with team members from other disciplines to ensure the project requirements are met and drive efficient delivery.
- Participate in project reviews relating to design, progress and construction to receive questions and challenges in a constructive manner.
- Proactively research, present and implement innovative new processes and ways of working to optimise output
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
- Good working experience with Autodesk Revit software
- Ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with other team members and to produce reports in plain English.
- Use of Microsoft Office 365
- Exposure to UK water/wastewater projects
- Reinforcement detailing
- Reinforcement scheduling
- Concrete specification and design
- Structural design
- Site surveying using laser scanning
- Incorporation of drone surveys using Autodesk Civil 3D software
- Professional Membership and Qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search