Signalling Installation Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Due to our client winning high amounts of work for CP6 we are looking for a signalling Installation Manager. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join their signalling design office and work with one latest signalling equipment on the market, and be part of a growing team with a great working ethos. Working for one of the biggest contractors in the rail sector globally, you will be responsible to manage site Installation activities from tender through to commissioning, supported by Installation Supervisors across allocated signalling projects.
Working alongside some of the best signalling installers in the industry, you will be an integral part of the team, where you will be leading a team to complete the work at hand. Not only will you be the leader you will need to grow you team by enhancing your level of understanding but also the team around you.
As a Signalling Installation Manager are responsible for the following:
- Deliver the installation elements of the project programme to time, quality and resource plan
- Support project IDC Process.
- Safety Leadership – to lead by example in project site safety
- Tender planned signalling installation works as part of the overall project tendering process
- Identify and propose possessions, contribute to the planning process & attend possession meetings
- Compliance with the Installation Management procedure
- Ensure installation work is to current Network Rail standards.
- Liaise with the customer on the project building successful delivery relationships.
- Carry out risk assessments dependant on project requirements and ensure risk assessment control measures are in place
- Carry out site audits/ inspections.
- Effectively communicate task requirements to staff.
- Monitor and control worked hours and unworked hours
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations for implementation
- Ensure effective performance and development of staff
- Ensure direct reports, IRSE Logbooks are complete and up to date
- Ensure completion of handover documentation and punchlists
- Maintain IRSE logbook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search