Signalling Principles Tester
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Are you ready for a new engaging, and meaningful role? As a Signalling Principles Tester, you will be responsible for undertaking testing activities and provide appropriate and sufficient evidence to confirm that the operational, technical and safety principles have been validated and meet the customer’s requirements. In return for your expertise, you will receive a generous salary and benefits.
While in this role, you will be vital to the validation of the signalling interlocking and how it works in accordance with legal and group standards. You will report to the Data Testing Manager and may be responsible for a team of up to four testers and mentor unlicensed principles testers.
Your responsibilities as Principles Tester include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ensuring the signalling project principles data testing is managed and delivered on time, to budget and current group and line standards.
- Responsible for the complete testing of the signalling scheme.
- Maintain detailed forecasts of data testing timescales and resource requirements to deliver projects within tendered costs and programme timescales.
- Maintain and take responsibility for budgets through the duration of principle testing and commissioning.For this inclusive and collaborative Principles Tester role, you must have skills and experience in auditing, carrying out presentations and communicating effectively. Ideally, you will be qualified with a Functional Testers Licence, Mod 2 Licence 1.3.180, Emergency First Aid, IOSH Managing Safety and Manual Handling. While not essential, an HNC or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering is desirable.A driving licence is required as there will be travel to other sites.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge as a Principles Tester based in the UK, then please contact Advance TRS directly today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search