Signalling Tester in Charge
Are you looking for a new challenge? My client, a global signalling contractor are looking for a new Tester in Charge to join their team and support the delivery on multiple signalling projects based in the south of England.
We are looking for an individual who is looking for a new challenge where they will be coming into a team of highly skilled testers and help support the commissioning on the on-going work bank. This is an excellent opportunity for a tester in charge to come in and help develop and grow a team of testers where you would be taking the lead.
You will be responsible for delivering the work at hand and representing my client to ensure that all work is completed and to meet all the standards set. We are looking for an individual who is a licenced Tester in charge who ideally is a competent complex TIC but there can be mentorship/development in place for simple works TIC’s.
This Job requisition is Home- Based.
- Take overall responsibility for the testing and commissioning of new and altered signalling systems for complex Works Testing of substantial Signalling projects.
- Undertake testing duties within the scope of Certificate of Competency held.
- Represent my client at Client meetings.
- Undertake Work Package Management responsibilities on Projects.
- Identify resource requirements for your projects and competent staff are utilised, ensuring they are briefed regarding their work and responsibilities and that any necessary documentation is completed.
- Encourage and promote the advancement of staff as a route to self development.
- Prepare and check bids for accuracy and price for the testing portion of signalling projects
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures, and innovations and initiatives.
- Work as directed by line Management
- IRSE 1.3.190, 1.3.170
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search