Advance TRS achieve ISO 27001 certification
We are delighted to announce that Advance TRS has passed the ISO 27001 audit, approved by UKAS Management Systems.
ISO 27001 is an accreditation for an information security management system (ISMS).
In line with the new GDPR guidelines, we are extremely proud to have passed this audit to show that we handle personal data on a professional level.
The benefits of ISO 27001
Implementing an information security management system provides us with a system that will help to eliminate or minimise the risk of a security breach, that could have legal or business continuity implications.
An effective ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS) provides a management framework of policies and procedures that will keep your information secure, whatever the format.
By establishing and maintaining a documented system of controls and management, risks can be identified and reduced.
Achieving ISO 27001 certification shows that we have:
- Protected information from getting into unauthorised hands
- Ensured information is accurate and can only be modified by authorised users
- Assessed the risks and mitigated the impact of a breach
- Been independently assessed to an international standard based on industry best practices
ISO 27001 certification demonstrates that we have identified the risks, assessed the implications and put in place systemised controls to limit any damage to our organisation.
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information
- Improved customer and business partner confidence
- Increased business resilience
- Alignment with customer requirements
- Improved management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies
Achieving ISO 27001 is not a guarantee that information breaches will never occur, however by having a robust system in place, risks will be reduced and disruption and costs kept to a minimum.
We would like to say a big well done to our team for all their efforts towards being able to achieve this accreditation!