Technical recruiters for the built environment
This is a key support role within the business services team specifically focused on the compliance management of the contractors we supply to our clients.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the management and administration of various training courses, booking medical examinations and upkeep of bespoke company databases.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong administerial and organisational skills who enjoys working in a busy and lively team.
Full training will be offered on all aspects of the role for the successful applicant.
Details of the role and responsibilities include:
- Booking training courses
- Booking D&A test and medical examinations
- Monitoring expiries of worker competencies, D&A and medicals. Arranging recertifications where necessary.
- Updating the company database with new training providers and contact information
- Manage authorisation requests for workers to work for other providers
- Maintain the bespoke sentinel database by monitoring sponsorship of workers
- Running expiring items reports weekly and chasing up documents from contractors
- Ordering PPE to be sent to contractors
- Assisting the team in picking up inbound phone calls
Ideally you will hold the following:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer literacy in all MS Office packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- A calm, professional manner
- Be able to prioritise
- Excellent administrative skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search