Building Services Associate / Associate Director
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
An industry leading Building Services Energy Engineering Consultancy that has been established for 30 years. A multi-award-winning business and regarded as one of the most sought-after consultancies in the market, now require a Mechanical or Electrical Building Services Associate / Associate Director to join them.
As the Associate / Associate Director Engineer you will join a highly specialised team, leading in building performance and green sustainable engineering. You will become a key part of the leadership team and be responsible for managing your respective design team. You will need to apply your knowledge and skills to manage and coordinate technical design and related activities, financial forecasts and resources.
You will be the Associate / Associate Director Engineer that provides leadership and technical support, managing your own resources and team accountability. Your responsibilities will include the:
- Management of business activities including business development, sales/marketing, team targets, team personnel, sales forecasts and team resources / schedule for administrative and managerial functions.
- You will be managing projects, plus play a key role in developing the companies design standards and will be responsible for engineering, specifications, documentation, standardisation, quality assurance, cost and value analysis and the broader aspects of building services.
Being the Associate / Associate Director Engineer, you will be client facing and able to ensure Client satisfaction at the end of every project. Effect and implement programs to improve the quality of our service, products and systems to meet client’s requirements and expectations and to minimise costs and maximise the company’s competitive position.
For this role of Associate / Associate Director Engineer you will need experience working within the built environment sector within a Building Services Engineering Consultancy, bring your expertise and passion for creating green & sustainable solutions. It will be a great advantage for to have:
- Specific building systems design experience, inclusive of Net Zero low carbon projects
- Professional Engineer (CEng, PEng, PE or equivalent)
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Active Listener
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years, the right Associate / Associate Director Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary and a great package.
For more information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search