Building Services Manager
An industry leading construction company which are recognised for continual high levels of performance in every area across the business. They have a very diverse project portfolio and work on some of the best projects in the industry. Due to this success and high levels of work they require a Building Services Manager to join them in Central London, one of their best performing regions.
For this role Building Services Manager you must:
- Be experienced within the MEP Construction sector
- Have strong technical knowledge
- Have a thorough understanding of current industry standards
- Have experience of managing Sub Contractors
- Have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market
- Be able to manage numerous projects at the same time
- Experience of working on educational schemes is an advantage
As the Building Services Manager you will provide support the Senior Building Services Manager, manage the project delivery, installation and commissioning of the mechanical and electrical services. Also, you will need to be able to identify project requirements in preparation for the update reports and be responsible for managing each of stage the project delivery process.
Your responsibilities as the Building Services Manager will be to:
- Manage the various mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) related subcontractors through their contractor design portion (COP) design development, site installation and commissioning.
- Ensure all works are fully coordinated and delivered in accordance with the contract programme.
This Building Services Manager position will also involve working with the Technical Manager to managing the Design Consultants and sub-contractors, managing the client relationship, as well as managing the technical elements of the project delivery. You will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers.
The need is for a Building Services Manager who is an enthusiastic self-motivated person that can manage and lead the delivery of the Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health services competently, able to work as part of a team, be methodical and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For this role of Building Services Manager, you will need to manage your own time with regard to you day to day duties, where punctual project delivery is essential, for which you will be offered good salary and package.
For information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth on 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search