Technical recruiters for the built environment
My client, a leading consultancy, who work in the rail, utilities, oil and gas sectors, are now looking for a Commercial Manager to join their commercial team, to work on rail projects such as HS2, Gatwick airport, and Network rail projects.
The suitable candidate will have the below:
- Experience working for a Consultancy OR a Contractor.
- Will be chartered
* Will have worked on Infrastructure projects (rail experience is preferable but not a necessity)
* NEC or NR contract knowledge
* Degree educated in a related field
* Attractive Salary – £45,000-£55,000
* Flexible hours and working from home as an option occasionally
* Continued support and professional development for your individual career
Please get in contact if you are interested in this role!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK – this company will not provide sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search