Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Commissioning Engineer – Water Sector
My client is looking to bring onboard an Electrical biased Commissioning Engineer to work on the ESD framework near Aberdeen.
You will carry out day to day on-site commissioning activities for nominated projects within the appointed region.
You will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Carry out day to day management, coordination and delivery of on-site commissioning activities and off-site commissioning planning activities, including planning for process commissioning and testing, for nominated projects within appointed region.
* Produce regular project reports and Commissioning Completion Reports on nominated projects.
* Ensure all necessary Commissioning documentation is produced in a timely manner and co-operate with Technical Documentation teams to ensure timely delivery of O&M manuals.
* Interface with ESD Engineering to ensure “design for commissioning”.
* Ensure the effective integration of assets into the existing works without detriment and risk to service level agreements.
* Manage and complete off-site testing and pre-commissioning activities by suppliers or others.
* Drive efficiencies and operate tight change control procedures on nominated projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search