Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
I am currently working alongside a Main Contract business looking to recruit a Freelance Design Coordinator to work on their Flagship project in West Ealing.
It will on a initial Freelance basis but could lead to a Permanent role with the team. The company operate throught the Hertfordshire area, across the City and down as far Sussex.
- Produce and monitor a Design Programme and ensure that it is integrated into the overall project programme and shows the requirements for the release of design information.
- Effectively manage the design ensuring all design information is compliant with the contract, is cost effective and completed within the specified time period.
- Responsible for the resolution of section agreements including applications.
- Assist in the production of Information Request Schedules and sub-contractor schedules.
- Assist in the production of sub-contractor proposals and procurement schedules.
- Contribute to the production of Quality Statements for each job
- Produce, monitor and update all necessary trackers, matrices and reports throughout the life of a project to ensure compliance.
- Attend meetings as necessary, providing updated records of design information requirements as necessary..
- Contribute to the implementation and continuing development of new technology and techniques (Sustainable construction, BIM etc.).
- Liaise with statutory authorities and other relevant third parties.
- Review work undertaken by designers, consultants and all designing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure compliance with Design Brief / tender sums / Statutory Requirements, CDM Regulations and with budget targets.
- Implement the quality assurance procedures associated with the function.
- Manage Consultant design progress, reporting monthly for internal and customer reports.
- Support the Project/Site Manager and Surveyor in the review of consultant invoices for payment.
- Monitor, maintain and report on Planning, Building Regulations, Lifetime Homes, CFSH and BREEAM matters including planning condition clearance and target achievement.
- Where required comply with Environmental Procedures and ensure compliance with the Company’s Environmental Policy and provide adequate control mechanisms.
- Monitor change from client, design consultant and subcontractors to ensure that they are properly documented and that all cost implications are understood by the Project / Site Manager and Surveyor.
- Liaise with and closely manage building warranty providers (e.g. NHBC, LABC Warranty etc.), Secure by Design to ensure our designs complement their requirements, guaranteeing a smooth handover and completion.
- Manage and report on extension of time issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search