Development Engineer- Rail
Job Title: Project Engineer- Development
Location: Northern Ireland
Rate: Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHPRT
I am looking for a project engineer with a good engineering background, to deliver engineering technical excellence for an engineering frameworks across northern Ireland.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a development and long term planning aspect. This role would suit an existing engineer
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the engineering on allocated company contracts are technically compliant with the relevant Group, client & company standards.
- Prepare Invitation to Tender documentation for track Engineering Sub-contracts.
- Ensure integration of design, installation and testing and that the end product meets the client specification and has technical integrity.
- Carry out project risk assessments. Assist the Tendering department in the preparation of Tenders.
- Attend engineering reviews as required for allocated contracts.
- Be a chartered civil engineer (MICE) or working towards it.
- Have five years relevant experience..
- Proven experience of managing and controlling the planning, design reviews to delivery of permanent way works
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as rail Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search