Digital Development Manager
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Development Manager, they will work closely with the Managing Director, Regional Directors, Technical and Field Operations Director and the wider D&IS leadership teams.
The successful candidate will hold a key leadership position to drive, develop and implement the UK D&IS digital strategy.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating the D&IS digital vision and strategy
- Creating digital communications plan developed with the Director of Communications
- Representing the business on related industry bodies and speaking at industry events and conferences
- Developing with the Engineering and Operational Resource Leadership a supporting skills and competence development programme
- Being a key contributor in the development of BD&T budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or business-related discipline
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM software packages
- Knowledge of commercial contracts used in signalling, systems, and infrastructure projects
- Experience within a matrix organisation
- Knowledge/experience public sector procurement
- Experience working with international teams
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search