Technical recruiters for the built environment
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established Regional Contractor in the Southampton area. They are looking to recruit a Permanent Document Controller to work in a hybrid role – mainly Head Office with some site project based work (these fall within a 30mile radios of H/Q). They deliver a wide range of projects including Education, Health care, Industrial and Care Homes.
- Creating document templates
- Uploading documents
- Converting information from project teams into user-friendly documents
- Numbering and labelling documents for identification and reference
- Scanning, copying and distributing documents to project team members and stakeholders
- Tracking documents to maintain confidentiality
- Reviewing documents and making revisions for accuracy
- Liaising with project team members to ensure documents meet requirements
- Training document specialists and other employees on document systems
- Successful experience of working in a general administration support role or field of expertise.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating IT systems including; Aconex (Document Control software), Field View (Health & Safety software), Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Understanding of document control systems such as; AConex, ASITE, BIW or 4projects
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure documents are accurate and made to specifications
- Filing and organisation skills for document storage
- Industry-specific technical knowledge, including understanding of industry terms, policies and processes
If you are interested in the role – please send a copy of your Cv and I will contact you directly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search