Job title: Document Controller – Transport
Rate: Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHDC
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading engineering organisations and play a vital role within the engineering team
As a document controller the role will see you getting involved with office works. The role includes interface with document control team and project management team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Log documentation physically and manually
- Use IT equipment for coordination
- Help with control of documentation for projects
- Document controller experience ideally within construction
- Background in achieving goals
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise
To apply please contact Josh Hill at advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search