Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Permanent – £35,000 – £50,000 (depending on level of experience)
Flexible and Hybrid working
Our client seeks a skilled Drainage Engineer to develop innovative, sustainable, and intelligent designs for assigned projects while adhering to budget constraints and exceeding stakeholder expectations. They are a fast-growing consultancy seeking a talented Engineer to join their team and advance their career. With established partnerships with Tier One/Principal Contractors, the selected candidate will have opportunities to deliver structural engineering solutions and participate in business growth activities. Their expertise spans rail and power infrastructure, including lineside services, platform extensions, station refurbishment, depot, and substation design, HV cable routing, renewables, and embankment works.
- Prior experience working on projects where drainage was a critical/integral aspect of the design.
- Experience in civil design, preferably within a consultancy setting.
- Experience in work winning, including identifying and mitigating risks.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An adaptable and flexible working approach, with the ability to cultivate collaborative relationships.
- Confidence in presenting ideas, opinions, and proposals
- Ability to represent the company professionally during site visits/surveys (which may require working unsociable hours)
- A valid and clean driving license is a requirement, and the ability to travel throughout the UK to conduct site visits and inspections, including those that occur during possession times, is necessary.
- Degree-level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Ideally educated to MSc/MEng level or equivalent.
- Full-time, permanent position with a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours.
- 33 days of annual leave, including Bank Holidays.
- Private healthcare benefits provided.
- Critical illness insurance coverage included.
For information about this position or any others within the Civil/Structural Engineering design market, please contact Calum French on 02394317816
Please note to be considered for the role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search