Electrical Building Services Design Enigneer
My client is a national and privately owned MEP Engineering Consultancy that is very well known for its high standards and excellent quality of work. They have been established for over 30 years and work with a wide variety of prestigious clients. They require an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to join their team in London.
Important – You must have a strong written and verbal communication skills, good Revit and technical knowledge and ideally with around 1-3 years’ experience of Electrical Engineering in the Construction industry.
This Electrical Building Services Design Engineer position has been created to help develop / expand the design team and grow the office in London, as well as the need to improve and maintain new client relationships.
As the Electrical Building Services Design Engineer you will support the Design Director with providing a full engineering service and project support for varied project workload, assisting with all aspects of the design process. You will need to:
- Ensuring that compliance with legislation and statutory obligations are being met
- To attend all internal and external reviews as well as progress meetings
- Production of details of specifications and outline of designs, creation of refinement of complex Electrical components
- Be able to provide and deliver any calculations, schematics, analysis, drawings, models, diagrams, specifications and any other documents which relate to the project
- To provide technical analysis, Electrical design and resolution to engineering difficulties.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Ideally chartered or happy to go through the process with support from the company.
- Experience in Building Services.
Being the Electrical Building Services Design Engineer will need to be able to work closely with clients, as part of a team, be methodical and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will also be required to attend site meetings and client design meetings.
The need is for an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer who is an enthusiastic self-motivated person that can work with design software independently, including Revit. You will be involved in the full process from tender drawings and attending design meetings to reporting and commissioning.
For this role of Electrical Building Services Design Engineer you will need to manage your own time with regard to the client’s duties, where punctual project delivery is essential, for which you will be offered good salary and package.
For information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth on 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search