Lead Project Manager
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen as a Lead Project Manager for a market-leading organisation within York. The successful Lead Project Manager will work within a customer-focused global organisation to deliver a variety of projects.
The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager and oversee and manage the complete project life cycle with the relevant experienced teams, as well as maintaining a high standard in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of a complete project life cycle
- Preparation of project Cost Performance Review and Monthly End of Sales documents
- Delivery of projects in compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Plans
- Production and regular management of daily site activity diaries
- Undertake project reviews with Senior Managers to ensure projects are meeting key milestone dates
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, contractors, and suppliers at all levels
- Have experience working within the rail sector and the management of re-signalling projects
- Experience in all stages of a project life cycle with delivery being key
- Completion and qualification of various Health & Safety courses
- Completion and qualification of various Environmental courses
- Association of Project Managers accredited training course
- Valid Personal Track Safety certification
- Proven team management and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Risk management training
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search