Lead Project Manager
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Project Manager based in Derby. The Lead Project Manager will report directly to the Project Director.
The successful candidate will lead the Project Team to deliver projects of all sizes and complexities, as well as aiding in delivery of sections of a larger project when required.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the Project Execution Plan and programme
- Delivery of project in compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and Environment Plans
- Management of the labour and plant resource profiles in line with the project programme
- Undertake role of Project Bids Manager on all tenders nominated by the Project Director
- Ensure that all site reportable incidents are recorded and managed appropriately
- A Valid Personal Track Safety (PTS) certification
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in management of multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Association of Project Managers accredited course
- Risk management training
- Degree or Higher National Diploma
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Blair at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website for more information about opportunities to join Alstom or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search