Level Crossing Engineer
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Level Crossing Engineer based in Derby. The Level Crossing Engineer will report directly to the Level Crossing Product Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Level Crossing product development from concept, deployment and through to obsolescence management.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete designer risk assessments and gap analysis
- Ensure IRSE license, logbook and Alstom Authority to Work are all maintained and regularly reviewed
- Collaborate with delivery projects to ensure the correct Level Crossing solutions are deployed effectively
- Provide input to tenders and bids when required
- MSc or BSc level education in an engineering related subject or equivalent experience
- IRSE Designers License (1.1.510)
- Experience of Level Crossing systems
- Experience of signalling design processes
- A valid Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Knowledge of software development process
- Knowledge of ElectroLogIXS, Ebi Gate and/or VHLC
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Blair at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search