Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Operator based in Hatfield. The Logistics Operator will report directly to the Logistics Manager SS&I.
The successful candidate will manage the logistic flow of material for signalling systems and infrastructure business operations.
Key Responsibilities include but not are not limited to:
- Management of materials including goods in, storing, packaging, dispatch and returns
- Undertaking monthly inventory cycle counting
- Maintaining stock records for all materials in the ERP system
- Maintain records for all material handling equipment
- Ensure all waste is collection properly and adequately removed from site
- Educated to GCSE level
- Excellent understanding of warehousing and procedures
- Telehandler and forklift trained
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements for a warehouse environment
- Suitable warehouse/logistics experience
- Railway industry experience
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search