Permanent Way Civil Design Engineer (CRE)
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Due to a significant increase in workload, Advance-TRS are delighted to be recruiting with our client, a T1 contractor for a Permanent Way Engineer to work from either York or Doncaster on significant projects.
- At least 5 years experience within permanent way design.
- The ability to writetechnical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- A strong understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group required standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Able to present their work and represent their colleagues on the project in presentations and meetings.
- Develop a wide technical competence and be able to check work of all those in the project team;
- An understanding of track construction methods, stageworks of projects, PWay components and surveys.
- Proficient in Microstation and Bentley Rail Track (BRT) design software production.
- ClearRoute 2 software.
- Responsible for completion of projects to time and cost.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search