Permanent Way Engineer
Job title: Permanent Way Engineer
Location: South Wales
Rate: Dependant on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Permanent Way Engineer who can use efficient execution of all works incidental to track maintenance, including track relaying works. Making sure the track is safe for proper use.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking the role of Permanent Way Engineer
- Maintaining and repairing the track
- Undertake stressing, tamping and other duties
- Experience of p-way engineering
- Hand back, stressing and tamping
- Chartership of civil engineering
For full details and to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply, or contact Michael Butler at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search