Permanent Way Supervisor
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Job title: Supervisor – PWAY – Track
Rate: Dependant on experience
You will be expected to co-ordinate all Permanent Way aspects of construction and associated works with the other disciplines and to deliver construction work safely to the level of quality expected by the company and the Client on site; to budget and in line with all relevant standards, processes and procedures.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking the role of supervisor for pway track works on a large project in northern ireland
- Carrying out analysis, prepare plans/programmes, detailed site/track/topographical surveys, review or check Particular Specification, designs or estimates, undertake detailed planning, site visits and progress work as directed
- Controlling all onsite technical activities and man power
- Comprehensive understanding of permanent way and related engineering principles, including interfaces between disciplines.
- Safety Management training.
- Good knowledge and understanding of track standards, processes and procedures.
- Site based work previously
For full details and to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply or contact Josh Hill at Advance TRS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search